I am passionate about educating others on how to navigate the truly tough stuff of life and relationships with greater awareness, connection, and resilience. I am a relational neuroscience nerd and love to speak and educate on topics related to stress, trauma, chronic illness, neurodivergence, and relational health.
Before becoming a therapist, I was an educator for over ten years and am skilled in breaking down complex concepts and making them understandable, practical, and relatable to everyone’s unique needs and neurology. I design my presentations to be engaging, fun, and empowering and audiences report feeling encouraged and motivated.
I have had the honor of doing everything from being a lead speaker, workshop leader, CEU trainer, panelist, podcast host to podcast guest. I would love to hear more about your organization or event and how I can serve your unique needs.
If you would like more information about speaking or consulting services please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free consultation.
My Areas of Specialization:
- Chronic and Invisible Illnesses
- Lyme Disease and Mental Health
- Trauma, PTSD, and Complex Trauma
- Neurodiversity Affirming Care, Relationships, and Communities
- Neuroscience and Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Integrative Mental Wellness
- Self Care, Stress Management, and Resilience
- Attachment, Relational Health and Healthy Boundaries
Current Preset Workshops + Presentations:
- Chronically Connected: Cultivating Resilient Relationships While Navigating Chronic Stress
- Bitten By Insanity: Lyme Disease – A Hidden Cause of Mental Illness
- The Resilience Formula: How to Use Brain + Body Science to Manage Stress & Release Trauma
- Ethics of Neurodiversity Affirming Couples Therapy
Some Organizations I have Presented For:
- Simple Practice
- Texas Lyme Disease Association
- Austin Lyme Disease Support Group
- Kingwood Lyme Disease Support Group
- Huntington’s Disease Support Group of Austin
- The Griffin School
- KIPP Austin